GRACEN HENLEY
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 01:06 PM
quote--
26 years old
comic book store manager
miami, fl
played by lottie
97 posts online

Gracie and Edie knew that Bexley was going through a bad time because his boyfriend, if he was even allowed to call him that, wasn't out and was scared of his family. Now, of course, she understood that but Ren shouldn't be putting Bex through what he was. He'd gone straight to his room when he'd go home and been hardly speaking to anyone for the last week or so. If Gracen ever got her hands on Ren, she would throttle him, no questions asked. She hated what he was doing to Bex. It wouldn't be easily forgiven.

She didn't want him in his room all night so as soon as Edie got home, she made a point of telling her what was going on and that they needed to have a night just the three of them, cuddled on the couch with wine, pizza and ice cream plus a terrible movie.

Edie put the pizza in the oven whilst Grace went and changed into her pj's. All she wanted to do was comfort her friend. They both did. Once the pizza was done and the wine was poured into glasses, Grace headed to Bex's room and knocked on his door before she opened it.

she stepped inside and went to sit on the edge of his bed, reaching out to run her hand up his arm, “babe, me and edie made pizza, poured wine and found a terrible movie to watch....and we have ice cream for later.” she raised up her brow and smiled, “the only thing missing is you.....so come join us.” she heard steps and turned to see edie stood in the doorway, “it won't be the same if you're not sat in the middle for us to snuggle...

--------------------
user posted image
pm--
email
^
Edith Hayes
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 07:26 PM
quote--
27 years old
M.E. ASSISTANT
N/A
played by Sammy
14 posts online

i'll be there for you,
cause you're there
for me, too.
Edie was at a loss. For the most part everything in her life had been working out just as she'd wanted it to, but for the past week the lack of Bex in her life was wearing on her. Edie knew that Bex was having boy troubles and though she didn't know all of it, what she did know was that Bex needed something to help him get over it, or at least to help him deal with it. So when Edie came home from work after a long day of work at the morgue to be bombarded by Gracie with an idea to cheer Bexley up, Edie was more than on board with the plan. Hell, she was a bit pissed with herself that she hadn't thought of it sooner.

The girls moved quickly to get the pizza and wine ready for tonight, knowing from the past week that Bex wasn't going to leave his room anytime soon. Hell, Edie wasn't even sure she'd seen her Moose for more than ten minutes in all of the past few days, and that just wasn't right. It took about twenty minutes for the pizza to finish once she'd put it into the oven, which gave her and gracen time to get into some comfy clothes and to find a truly horrible movie to watch with their boy.

Once everything was set up they moved towards his room, Gracen entering first as Edie stood there in the door way. The way Bex looked made Edie want to go punch Ren in the gonads, but then again that wouldn't help the situation, because it seemed that regardless of the shit Bex went through Ren was still very special to him. As Gracie started coaxing Bex out of bed Edie sighed and waved from the door at the mention of her name.

Bex was literally breaking her heart as she sighed and leaned against the door, "C'mon Moose, get your arse up and come snuggle with us," Edie said with a sigh as she smiled and raised her brow, "You know, I need you between us, otherwise Gracie will take advantage of me and my limited alcohol tolerance. She's a handsy lil bird." Edie said with a fake serious nod, "My virtue's at stake here." She added for good measure, wanting to make him smile at least. But then again it wasn't like Gracie or Edie wouldn't let him get his arse out of the bed tonight. No, tonight he was having fun with them.

BY MITZI
pm--
email
^
BEXLEY HOLLIS
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:42 AM
quote--
29 years old
bartender/waiter
marietta, ga
played by bri
25 posts online

i long for yesterday
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be. There's a shadow hanging over me. Oh, yesterday came
It still hurt so much. He had come home from work, and just went to his room. He didn't want to do much of anything other than lay there and cry or sleep. It hadn't even been that long since he'd talked to Ren. Well, it had been over a week, and they had talked every day. It was a huge blow to not be talking to Ren right now, and all he could do was move to curl up more on his bed.

Sometime between Bex getting home and Gracie and Edie's arrival, Bex had at least made enough of an effort to get out of bed, and change clothes. He'd need to wash his uniform before he worked his next shift. But right now he wasn't thinking about that. He was dwelling on Ren. He needed to be distracted. He knew that.

Thankfully two saviors came to his door. He felt his bed move before Gracie's hand was on his arm, trying to get him to move from his bed. "What kind of pizza?" He was so grateful to them. They were both so supportive of him, and all the shit he put them through.

"Okay. I'll come out to protect your honor, Edie." At least there was wine..

He moved slowly in order to sit up on the bed before leaning over to Gracie and kissed her cheek. Standing slowly, he shuffled over to the door and gave Edie a kiss on the cheek as well. "How terrible is this movie?" He gave them both a little smile before he started off toward the kitchen, stomach growling audibly.

He honestly didn't remember what he'd eaten last, just that he'd had something at work last night.

pm--
email
^
GRACEN HENLEY
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 01:30 PM
quote--
26 years old
comic book store manager
miami, fl
played by lottie
97 posts online

If Grace got her hands on Ren in the near future, she might wring his neck. he was making bexley miserable and that was so far from okay with her. bexley was one of her best friends. he and edie were probably the closest friends she had, as well as lucy. so if any one of them was hurt or upset, it royally pissed her off. but bexley, he was in a bad way and every time she looekd at him, it made her want to punch ren, repeatedly for hurting bex. But she, along with edie were determined to make sure he had a good night with them.

her plan was to give him food, give him wine and then snuggle him, along with edie on the couch until he fell asleep because if she knew anything about how he was taking this, grace had a feeling that bexley hadn't been sleeping much since all this had been going on with ren. she squeezed his arm lightly as he looked at her and gave him a soft smile.she really, really hoped that he joined them.

gracie laughed a little as Edie appeared and then smiled as Bex spoke, "...well we got two. we got pepperoni and also a chicken one...." she stated as she answered bex's question and then turned her head to laugh when edie spoke about him joining them to save her virtue. "edie, i hate to tell you but i think you lost your virtue a long time ago....but she's right..." gracen said with a cheeky grin as she turned her head back to Bex, "I'm very handsy..." of course, she was joking as was edie but they wanted to make him laugh. so she made an exception.

as bex said he'd come and sit with them, she grinned and moved back so that he could sit up. gracie smiled as he kissed her cheek and watched as he stood, following suit and doing the same. when he kissed edie , she moved out the door behind him and then slipped her arm over his shoulder at his question, "....so terrible, you'll laugh."

--------------------
user posted image
pm--
email
^
Edith Hayes
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:37 PM
quote--
27 years old
M.E. ASSISTANT
N/A
played by Sammy
14 posts online

i'll be there for you,
cause you're there
for me, too.
When Bex asked what kind of pizza Edie let out a bit of a sigh, glad that their boy was at least interested in food, since she couldn't exactly remember the last time she'd seen him eat. In fact, Edie realized she was due some cuddle time with her roommates considering she couldn't remember the last time they were all home at the same time, other than late at night, which was when most of them slept because of work. "Good, because I'll need it, regardless of what Gracie says," Edie said feigning hurt at Gracie's comment about her losing her virture a long time ago. It was true, but still she had some left, somewhere... she was ure of it. When Gracie agreed she was handsy Edie just nodded, "See," She said motioning to Gracie as if Bex needed more proof.

When he and Gracie got up from the bed and Edie got her peck she was more than happy to follow the two of them out of the room, she could grab the pizza while Gracie lead Bex to the couch. It was all about pampering their Moose tonight because boys were stupid. Though Edie still wasn't sure hundred precent what was going on with Bex and Ren, she knew that whatever it was, wasn't agreeing with her boy, and that just wasn't alright with her, at all. That's what tonight was all about, getting him out of whatever Renato put him in. Edie tried really hard not to dislike the guy, she really did, but seeing Bex like this wasn't helping his case all that much in Edie's eyes.

As she grabbed two of the pizzas and followed she let out a laugh at how Gracie explained the movie, "Which is definitely not what the director probably intended," Edie said setting the pizza in front of them on the coffee table, because moving about after they were comfortable was just out of the question. "Is everyone drinking wine?" She asked wondering if maybe someone else wanted something different so when she went and grabbed the other pizza she could grab that as well.

BY MITZI
pm--
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Shadowplay Topsites Shadowplay
Scrolling

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.