Posted: Apr 29 2017, 03:56 PM
quote--
N/A years old
http://i63.tinypic.com/j58gu9.jpg
N/A
played by N/A
110 posts online

absences.
everyone knows sometimes rl comes first, as it should. if you're going to be away, please let us know below so we can save your characters if there should be an activity check when you're gone. you don't need to go into details.
CODE
[b]name:[/b] [b]dates of absence:[/b] [b]reason:[/b]

pm--
email
^
SAMUEL KING
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 06:10 PM
quote--
22 years old
Mechanic and Driver
Atlanta, Georgia
played by Moo
40 posts online

name: Moo
dates of absence: Hopefully the past, otherwise -??
reason: I just want to apologize to everyone for being such a crappy RP partner. My work is giving me near daily panic attacks, and that kind of stress is really killing my muses. This site is really great and really wonderful, and I want to stick around! I'm taking a week's vacation to the beach, and I'm bringing my laptop, so hopefully I'll be able to get my groove back during my nice relaxing time. But I wanted to post this to let you all know that I think you're fantastic and I'm really not trying to be flaky, I want to be a part of this magic! I really, really hope to be posting properly soon <3
pm--
^
NICIA DE LUCA
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 05:17 AM
quote--
23 years old
dancer
miami, florida
played by jenn
35 posts online

name: jenn
dates of absence: june 9th - june 11th
reason: I am going on vacation with my bestie to old orchard beach maine! I will probably be off the computer for most of the weekend, I don't even know if I am bringing my laptop with me. So yea, I will be most likely mia this weekend and didn't want you guys to think I left or anything like that.
pm--
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Shadowplay Topsites Shadowplay
Scrolling

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.