Posted: Jun 18 2017, 10:05 AM
quote--
N/A years old
Waitress | Bounty Hunter
Buena Vista, Georgia
played by Sammy
3 posts online

cop -- 36+ -- lucas bryant
This ad is for that fella up there, who's going to be a part of a very, very slow burn relationship. We'll call him Lucas for ad purposes because I think that's easier for clarity's sake.

Lucas is going to be a cop with the MDPD, who often has run ins with my girl Mini, who works as a bounty hunter. I see their relationship at first being very competitive, but also like in good fun? She'll jab at him when she nabs the bad guy, and vice versa kind of thing? I can also see a lot of banter, like so much banter which always makes for interesting dynamics.

But sooner or later that banter and what not would grow into flirtation, probably from Lucas's end because Mini's still dealing with grief from losing her husband almost four year ago. That's where the slow burn comes in. Mini will obviously be attracted to Lucas, and that's probably going to eat her up inside for a while. She's never really moved on from her husbands death, and had focused all that grief into taking care of her baby girl.

Basically, what I'm hoping for here is for Lucas to help Mini overcome her grief and for them to become a future relationship, or even finals if you'd like. I sort of want this to be a relationship of growing together? It's not going to be like an instant love kind of deal, but one where it's slow and sort of creeps up on them? There's a lot of headcannon things I'd love to work out with you, because I have a lot of muse for this tbh.

Almost everything else other than what I'd mentioned is open for him, like his personality, history, and what not. Even the face is open I just have Lucas Bryant as a suggested face claim because I'm a diehard Naudrey fan, and their picspam is amazing. But I'm open to whoever you throw at me.

pm--
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
fast reply
new poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Shadowplay Topsites Shadowplay
Scrolling

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.