JAYCE CALLAGHAN
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:05 PM
quote--
24 years old
HACKER
MIAMI, FL
played by LOTTIE
152 posts online

Jay had never, ever taken so long to get ready. he was never ever this bothered about what he was going to wear. It wasn't like this was just some casual thing. this was a date, with isi. it was their first official date. he'd got everything out of his closet and ironed (!) about 5 different outfits. he was meeting isi at the restaurant and if he didn't leave soon, he would be late and he reall, really didn't want that. so he finally settled on a navy button down and dark brown khakis, finishing off with a pair of boots.

he ran from his room and grabbed his phone, his wallet and his keys. once he was certain he had everything, he slipped on his glasses and then headed out. apparently they were eating at a new italian restaurant near the beach. he'd never been so nervous.

he'd called a cab because he didn't want to drive, it jsut made sense. he'd maybe have a beer, or two but that would be it. he knew isi didin't drink and hell, if he felt like it, jay might not drink anything at all. he might just have water or coke. there were many options. he'd just gauge things when he arrived. speaking of arriving, he'd been so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't realised he was there.

suddenly, jay's palms felt all sweaty and he spotted isi waiting outside looking like some kind of adonis. how was this real life? how was he going on a date with this beautiful man? shaking those thoughts out of his head, he paid the driver and then climbed out. he gave a little wave and a lopsided grin as he got out, ".....hi. i'm not late am i?" he asked as he moved up to him, kissing him softly on the lips before pulling back, "you look great."

tagged: ISIDORO RAVENNA

--------------------
user posted image
pm--
email
^
ISIDORO RAVENNA
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:04 am
quote--
28 years old
barista/thief
nyc/miami
played by bri
122 posts online

you're driving me wild
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

He was doing this. He was going out on a date for the first time in years... That was anxiety inducing enough, but there was also the fact that he was going out on a date with Jayce... His sisters' best friend... And he wanted it to be perfect.

It made him nervous to be so afraid of going out on a date. Isi took a deep breath, and went through his closet. Granted, Jay had seen him in nearly nothing. This was different. Isi wanted to impress Jay. He wanted to take him out for a date and actually impress Jay. He hadn't felt this way with anyone since Preston. It was disconcerting, yet exciting.

Damn his emotions.

Having dealt with his eyes itching after staying the night at Jay's, he opted for his glasses instead of his contacts. Now he needed to make a choice in shirt, slacks, and possibly a jacket. He was planning on taking a walk after they ate, and he knew that the ocean breeze could kick up. A jacket was at least a good backup plan. Shit.. He had no idea what the hell he was going to wear.

He shook his head and took a shower instead of dwelling on the fact that he was completely clueless as to his attire, and tried to think about anything else.

It didn't work. Instead he ended up, wrapped in a towel, staring at his clothes while dripping onto the carpet. He glanced at his shirt options, and finally chose a deep cobalt blue that was nearly black, before he opted for grey slacks, and a lightweight peacoat. Grey socks, and black leather oxfords finished his ensemble.

Grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys, he made his way out of the house as quickly and quietly as he could. He didn't want to deal with any questions at all.

Isi was trying his best to not speed to the restaurant. Normally he would have gone to pick Jay up, but they had agreed to meet there instead. He parked, got out of the car, and stood at the entrance, waiting to see Jay's car. He quickly checked with the Maitre'd about his reservation. Everything was good. He was watching each car as they came into the parking lot, and stared at the cab that stopped near the entrance. He hadn't expected Jay to take a cab.

Once he saw Jay walking up, his brows lifted, and he was trying his best to find any word to say. The grin didn't help much, but the glasses weren't something he'd been expecting. Isi was about to lean into the kiss but Jay had already leaned back.

"Hey.. you're not late. I got here early. Made sure our reservation was still there." Isi moved to wrap an arm around Jay's shoulder before heading toward the door. "You look.. just.. wow."

Isi let out a laugh before he let his hand fall from Jay's shoulder, and rested in the space between his ribs and hips. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Ready for dinner?"

pm--
^
JAYCE CALLAGHAN
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:31 pm
quote--
24 years old
HACKER
MIAMI, FL
played by LOTTIE
152 posts online

Jayce didn't date a lot, in fact it had been tears. it had even been a little while since he'd had a fling of any sort. Maybe that was because deep down, he'd always maybe had a feeling there was something there with isi but had chosen to just block it out. he was obviously glad that he had no realised it but it just made it all the more nervewracking for jay. he didn't want to fuck any of this up. what he felt for isi was serious and ifhe fucked it up, he'd feel like that worst person in the world. he was going to make sure he did all of this right. that was the most important thing.

the fact that he'd gone through his entire closet spoke volumes. usually he didn't care what the hell he wore. this time though, it was important everything was spot on. he wanted to make the effort, to show that he wanted to look good for his man.

The entire lead up to the date had had jay as a bag of nerves. before this, he'd never known what nerves when it came to dating really felt like. but if this was what it was like, he wanted it to pass as quickly as possible because it was unnerving for him to feel such a way. but dating isi, made him feel so many different things. his nerves about this going so well were making him feel like he wanted to be sick.but he knew it just meant that he liked isi as much as he already knew he did and he guessed it was agood thing he was as nervous as he was.

when his hands started to sweat in the cab ride over, he just wanted to get the initial few moments of this date out the way so he could calm himself down. when he was near isi, he was a lot ess fidgety and hyper. he had a calming influence on him. that was what jay was hoping would happen right then. when the restaurant came into view, and he saw isi stood there, he did almost drool. he had no shame in admitting that. isi was just beautiful, no matter what he did and jay wasn't sure he'd ever get used to it.

he took a deep breath and swallowed hard as he walked up to him, just taking in isi's look at he did. there was a smile on his lips as he kissed his boyfriend? that was what they were, wasn't it? before he pulled back and leaned into isi as he put an arm on his shoulders, them heading up to the restaurant. "i'm glad i wasn't late." he said with a grin as isi slipped his arm around him, "and i'm starving. i didn't eat yet today." that was a big deal. it went to show how nervous he'd been all day. at the compliment, jay blushed, "you look incredible..." he then focused on being led to their table at the back of the restaurant and smiled as he sat across from isi. the waitress asked what he'd like to drink and he glanced at isi, smiling before looking back at the waitress, "i'll just take a coke please." he then picked up the menu with and glanced at isi, " so....what would you recommend? as an italian?" he asked with a grin.

tagged: ISIDORO RAVENNA

--------------------
user posted image
pm--
email
^
ISIDORO RAVENNA
 Posted: Today at 12:05 am
quote--
28 years old
barista/thief
nyc/miami
played by bri
122 posts online

you're driving me wild
It was taking every ounce of willpower he had to not grab Jay then and there and kiss him roughly. He would fight it. He'd fight those impulses until after they ate, and he took Jay out onto the beach, where they could have a small amount of privacy.

"I'd have still waited if you had been late." It was true. After all the shit they had gone through privately, not to mention the things that had only recently happened.... Isi was more than willing to wait for Jay. Almost as if on cue, his own stomach let out a small growl when Jay mentioned he hadn't eaten that day. "I just had breakfast... you know.. twelve hours ago.."

His brows lifted as he smiled at their waitress. "I'll just have.. a doppio and ice water.. Thanks." He moved to sit in his chair, kind of hoping that Jay would have sat next to him. But no, this was good. This was better. This meant he wasn't going to be trying to pull Jay into a kiss every five seconds, even if he wanted to so badly.

He let out a short laugh at the question. "Depends on if you want antipasto or not.. or some soup..." He glanced at the menu, grinning to himself. After the waitress returned with their drinks, Isi smiled. He didn't even care if their waitress knew Italian. She'd know enough to recognize what he was ordering. "Vorremmo il prosciutto e il melone e le insalata caprese. Grazie."

He grinned over at Jay as the woman nodded. He moved to lay his hand out flat on the table, palm up. "Prosciutto wrapped ham, and a caprese salad, in case you were curious... But as far as main courses go... What are you in the mood for? I can make recommendations easier with some info..."

He was going to make sure that Jay had the best possible meal, based on what he wanted tonight. "Hearty? Pasta? Seafood?" His fingers wiggled on the table. He was going to at least touch Jay. The table between them was a good idea, but he definitely wanted to be touching Jay.

pm--
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Shadowplay Topsites Shadowplay
Scrolling

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.