Posted: Jun 11 2017, 05:03 AM
quote--
29 years old
PATROL OFFICER
MARIETTA, GA
played by LOTTIE
12 posts online

FIRST LAST

my tragic camden needs someone to turn his life back the right away again. he's been in a bad place ever since his high school sweetheart / baby momma was killed in a car accident four years ago.so basically i need someone to take kristen, her name for the purpose of this ad. she works as a csi for the MDPD so she works with cam sometimes on certain cases. she's been there for around three years and has obviously noticed just how hard he is on himself. because he really is. obviously,he's noticed that she's around, he not blnd but he also feels like looking at her in any kind of way is crapping on hannah's memory. and he hates feeling like that so it's like an inner battle for him but she invites him to the beach one weekend and after trying to get out of it (brother bexley annoying him convinces him he needs to go), he goes. and actually has a great time. for the first time in a long, long time. he let himself be happy and carefree. it's not easy because obviously, there's a lot he still carries with him and no one knows that hannah had been pregnant when she died, except him. so he's holding onto a lot and he's also terrified to actualyl feel anything again because he's closed himself off for so long. so there will be bumps along the way because it's never going to be simple with him. but eventually, they'll get there and they will be happy. it's not a huge angsty plot but there is room to add more to it once she's taken. if you do want to take this, i need you to be active. that's all i ask. her name is up to you. pls make sure that this woman is a sweetheart with an amazing sense of humor and someone that camden can really open up to when he sees that she's not going anywhere.

29. CSI LEVEL 3. KRISTEN GUTOSKIE
pm--
email
^
LYDIA NOVAK
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 05:20 AM
quote--
29 years old
Forensics MDPD
Miami, Fl
played by Sammy
4 posts online

-waves-
I tried to resist
But I'm trash sooooo
pm--
email
^
OFFICER CAMDEN HOLLIS
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 07:54 AM
quote--
29 years old
PATROL OFFICER
MARIETTA, GA
played by LOTTIE
12 posts online

OH EM GEE. YOUR SUPERSTAR YAY
pm--
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Shadowplay Topsites Shadowplay
Scrolling

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.